Friday, October 26, 2007

happy birthday mum....

erm erm... its my mum's bday today... she's turning 37 tis year... yea 37... she's damn young ok... dun get jealous... u most probably wun get a 18 years old daughter when u r 37 ok... hahaha....



my dad and mum...


my family-where leng luis are produced...

d birthday cake... lalalala... not bad though...

my parents are super sarcastic and perasan tonight.... here are the proves....
SCENE 1 : my sisters and I were in the room...
MUM : Y my phone so quiet today a...? where is all d greetings from my son-in-law...? (last year my sis's bf send her 1)
MY SIS AND I : -.-''''
SCENE 2 : I asked my dad wat is german beer...
KATHY : dy, wat is german beer o...?
DAD : german beer is a kind of beer that is from german...
KATHY : -.-'''' i noe la.... tell me la wat is it...
DAD : german beer laa....
KATHY : -.-''''

c la my parents... pengsan aku....