Wednesday, November 14, 2007

its been a long time...

its been a long time since i update my blog... ada orang sudah complain.. suruh me update recent newss.... oklooo... anyway, sorry guys for not updating my bloggieee.... was kinda busy...
*
nothing much happen this few days... just that i got sick again.. yes AGAIN.. wtf wei... was coughing like mad cow... was kinda afraid that i will kena lung infection and die one day... hahaha... it was just a joke.. lalalala~~~ and not that i dont wanna take medicine... i dont have the medicine for coughing at home... so understand me laaaa..... ish...
*
ok la... that's all for now... sorry for the short post... it's already 3 am and yet i am not done with my PDP... gonna continue it tomorrow... very the tired dy...
*
listen up : I AM A GOOD GAL.... : ) i update blog dy... pls leave ur comment in my tagboard... yes, U!!