Friday, July 4, 2008

i am still me :)

it was almost 1 month since i gave my blog an update last month. basically there's nothing for me to update in the blog since my friends saw me almost everyday except for those who did other course in their degree. anyway, i am still me and of course there's nothing much changes in me.
*

degree is not as easy as what i thought in the first place especially i have 5 subjects in this semester. anyway, i still miss the time during my foundation year where my large group of friends will always be together for birthday celebration and even for lunch. time spent together now getting lesser and lesser as the time for lunch and semester break will be different.
*
anyway, week 7 is beginning and life getting busier and busier. some assignments dueing almost in the same time and mid term is just around the corner. need to work really hard as i dont want to fail any subjects. it is a torture to spend 2 hours in a lecture class. imagine if i fail. double torture for me.
*
i realised i did not change much since i was in form 5. except hair grew longer.
let's compare.


when i was in form 5
mid end of last year


early of this year.