Sunday, April 29, 2007

my nice dream...

haihz.. nice dream bo liao.. haihz.. let me tel u wat i dream bout ytd... realy damn nice wan dream.. my gang pay attention to it.. i dreamnt tat v went for vacation.. 6 pairs of us.. twins, erisha, julianne, amber n me.. v got our partner la.. not working partner of course. love partner.. went somewhere redang o pangkor.. i duo wat place is it since i never been there b4.. but its a beachy place la.. ahem.. interesting part.. sure u guys wondering how ur 'love partner' looks lik rite.. let me tel u... twins' gfs not bad u noe.. quite leng lui alto its lik kinda blur.. erisha's bf ok wan.. u noe la her taste.. high taste wan ppl.. amber is stil together wit her benang tat time.. bukan main sweet leh.. julianne guess wat.. big news for u... haha... dun perasan.. u oso stil be wit zuda tat time... tats d big news.. haha.. za dao huh... haha... now d main character... my bf... very cute wan leh... but not d ang mo la... kinda dissapointed at 1st.. but nvm... he looks lik owen.. not tat footballer.. a character in a taiwan drama show... amber now who is tat.. so ask her if u wan.. haha.. cute wan le realy... haha... d story line now begin.. tadatadah.. lik i say juz now, v went for vacation... beach leh.. who would resist tat... rite...? so v n out love partner went swimming la.. n d place got games to play wan.. 1 of d game need d contestant to go in to d sea to find sth... so i was 1 of them so went n find for it.. i found but duno y of a sudden i drowned..duh.. my bf saved my life back of course..fuiyoh.. man betul.. hee... :P haha... i saw myself holding his hands when i was drown tat time.. hehe.. malu betul la... haha... den conscious dy lo.. haha.. den go bac hotel... 4 ppl staying in a room.. haha.. but din do tat thing a.. yq dun tink negatively.. i noe u wil.. but i duno u n zuda got do anot la... den end of story... my mum woke me up.. arghhhhhh........ spoilt my nice dream oni... haihz...