Friday, May 4, 2007

shitty day....

oh no no.. i m so gonna die.. its my english quiz 2moro n yet i m onlining here updating blog n chatting wit amber.. so shit if i do badly 2moro... hmmm... anyway, juz relax... phew.. phew.. breathe in n out... quiz oni.. not mid-term.. my day was ok ok oni today.. went for morning class, tot got quiz today but thx god its 2moro... den went for computing principal tutorial class... omg.. so embarrasing la... erisha la.. make me shout so loud oni... every1 was turning back n looking at me... some of them even laugh at me.. i couldn't do anything so i juz covered me face... omg... den class over dy.. went for lunch at rice bowl... yummy yummy... den saw amber passed by, started wit chan n ang... v were telling daphne who is BENJAMIN ANG & BENJAMIN CHAN.. so tat was when d topic who is more leng zai came out... omg.. y did i go n protect chan...? so shitty la... should't have say anything.. let them say ang beta looking... argh...