Tuesday, June 5, 2007

blooooobbbbb..........

haihz.. my life is getting more n more bored... nth else for me to do... tot college life wil be more fun.. got more guys to c... in the end, apa pun tak ada... cham nya... rotting in my classes... especially maths n computing principles... realy can fall asleep there.. thx god today sat wit daphne n vicky... so v were gossipping d whole lesson...
congrats my classmates... dun wanna write their name here... later kena belasah... the first couple in my class... seems sweet sitting together n sending her to her car... hehe... n there's a guy feeling sad.. pity him le realy... its so pathetic... mayb he's sad... he told me he was sleepy... but i dun tink its tat simple... anyway, dun wanna bug him... later he scold me... den i got no more frens... hehe...
anyway, nth much happened today.. super bored... i got morning class 2moro summore.. haihz.. i hate morning classes.. but luckily eng class not so bored.. can stil joke around wit ms ida.. wat m i gonna wear 2moro... facing d same prob every morning.. realy bored wit my clothes... arghhhh......
PEACE