Tuesday, June 12, 2007

D week......

can u believe my dreams came true in a month's time...? haha.. yes... it realy happened to me... hehe.. i got to drive to college.. tat's nice huh...? haha... but it is not s fun s u tink... hehe... tired la if got jam...


next thing, i got new phone...alto not realy high tech, but realy happy to get a new 1... my sis even got a beta wan.. WTF rite...? fine... next time i got money, i sure buy d latest wan... arghhhhh........ n now i got d same phone s my buddies... same design n same colour... haha...


oh ya... forgot bout summer splash party... here's sum pics for u guys... hehe... n camwhoring session at amber's hse...






azura & ean...


ean n me... he's damn cute... yq jealous...?


camwhoring wit amber on her bed...


friends factor banner... cute...
tuna family......

in d train to subang...





down to sunway...

my seventeen airbrush tattoo...

duno whose spidy tattoo...


3 of us again.. hehe...

Basically there's more pics.. but den i m seriously damn lazy to upload.. hehe.. sum other time ya.. c ya...
PEACE