Sunday, July 22, 2007

1.50 am

wat can i be doing at 1.50 am...? well... i m TIRED but i jus duno y i CANT drag myself to d bed now... arghh...
i m seriously tired... welll... finals are realy killing me... i can feel tat i wil jus fall SICK anytime... throat hurts... sobs...
anyway, had a GREAT outing wit my sis and not forgetting my cousin s well.. s in real cousin not cousin boon... went GASOLINE sumwhere near metro prima.. my cousin work for d same restaurant but diff branch back in cheras...
cant rush back for ONE TREE HILL... nvm... amber n ling told me wat was tat bout... thx gals...
was in a happy n exciting mode b4 MOOD SWING strike me... i DUN even noe wat happen to me.. so jus dun ask... tat wil jus be fine... guess i m jus MISSING my best frens too much... yea.. ALL of them...
i DIN go for d skol carnival today... finals is today so i jus cant go... so i missed out d chance to c u noe who...
anyway, skol environment is getting better according to amber's blog but i jus cant stand d u noe who... FROG... how can he robohkan summer hse...? our memories are all there n it wil all be GONE... n i duno y they go n build classrooms at d open hall... hey, that's like d place for d block C students to line up after their recess n also place for other students to lepak...jus cant understand..
well. that is lik NTH to do wit me but stil my memories are all back there... realy missing d times where v used to hang out... gonna miss u guys so much... muaksssss....... take care n al d best....!!!!!!