Thursday, July 26, 2007

tagged

blah... i got tagged by 3 ppl in d same time... not realy in d same time but almost in d same time... i kena tagged by erisha, mel n carmen... bad punya ppl... y tag me...? ish... tag la other ppl.... now i have to blog bout wat BAD things have i done back in my school life... n wat happened to me when i was young... so campur campur la...
let's get started...
1. i DUN have a proper maths books for my add maths n maths class... yea... for both form 4 n form 5... haha... eventually, whole class do not have it except for oni a few... oww.. how pathetic... but stil he's not angry wit us... such a good teacher he is... (blah... jus joking anyway... jus being sarcastic... if he's good y dun v have a maths book den... haha... )
2. hmmm... i showed middle finger and scolded my friend with some bad words when he disturbed me... haha... i noe its nth big deal... but stil its kinda bad... n v gals had a pic of us showing our middle finger.. its kinda COOL though...
3. i always skipped math's class when i was back in form 5.. i went next class chit-chatting wit sum other frens n he didnt even realise it... how dumb is he... haha.. :P
4. oh yea... v had our breakfast in d class during our 1st n 2nd lesson... nasi lemak n maggi mee.. also wit roti canai n japanese pizza... thx to my classmates..yummy... haha...
5. ponteng skol count anot a...? hmmm... not s much s my frens but i oso got ponteng n i m honest... my teacher tot i came everyday to skol but i wasnt.. n i did tel her... wat a GOOD student i m...
6. hell yea... i called sum gals bitches cos i dun lik them... haha.. i noe i m bad... ok... i admitted tat.. i m a SLUT... but stil i dun go n spread my own stupid life around... ok... my gf wil noe who i mean.. : )
i DUNO wat to write dy la... let me think for a moment... hmmmmmm....
7. i got a very DAMN big scar at my right leg... kena motorbike's ekzos paip.. ouch.. damn big scar there ok... i remember i was crying lik nobody's business...i was oni 5 years old i tink... haha....
8. i fell for a guy last year when my fren kept talking bout him in front of me... he's like keep teasing me wit him...ok... enough bout him... ish...
9. i ter-blast la fren's secret once... not sure who's... but i remember got... haha.. tat's lik ages ago...
10. i NEVER talked to one of my sister for lik 1 week.... haha... there's sum misunderstanding there back in form 3... duno how i can misunderstood her...
well... basically i m done wit d tags all... n now its my turn to tag sum ppl... hahahahahhaha........
here its d tag list...
1. Leonard Chua ( haha... i wan to noe wat notty things u have ever done)
2. Darren Fong ( i noe u din update blog wan... jus wanna make u lik u owe me sth...)
3. Marvin Fong ( haha.. i wan to make ur life more miserable.. :) )
4. Amber Yeah ( sry dear... ling din tag u so i tag u... haha...)
5. Christy Chong ( u long time din update blog dy... so its ur turn now...)