Sunday, September 9, 2007

back at home..

i went out from ytd morning until today 4.30 pm.. asking wat i did..? i wil jus tel u.. nah.. of course a short 1.. went for charity work ytd.. jus wanna balance back those notty things i've done so far.. hmmm.. basically, its jus sum simple work. not s tough s wat u guys think..
*
went ling's hse to take bath n off v go sha po's hse for her bday celebration.. can say it was a huge celebration.. gonna elaborate it sooner o later... c la when is my mood...
*
came back at 4.30 today lik wat i said.. came back get all my stuff done n say hello to my bed.. took nap from 5.30 to 9.30 jus now.. my parents n my sis went out dinner at 5.30 n they are back oni at 10... n they din tapau for me.. nvm.. i m not hungry.. i wun eat eventho they tapau for me.. jus dun have d feeling of eating..
*
mum asked me a super duper question.. here's d conver..
MUM : u did sex last night is it..?
ME : ( i kept quiet n din even give her any respond - in my heart i was lik WTF...)
SIS : omg mummy.. how can u ask tis question n be so straight forward bout it...?
MUM : ya wut.. she looked so tired n kinda emo.. she summore din come back last nite...
*
she jus went off after tat.. i din do anything last nite.. i slept wit gals not guys..
*
P/S : i wil upload d pics soon.. depends on my mood.. n happy bday sha po.. all d best in ur future undertakings...