Sunday, September 2, 2007

merdeka eve...

phew.. at last d pics r all uploaded here.. damn freaking long la wait for d thing to upload.. ish... damn streamyx.. so long have to wait..



back to d topic.. dun fly so far.. v went out during d merdeka eve to celebrate 50th year of independence.. how patriotic r v.. lalala... everything was so last minute.. carmen lim called me 1 hour b4 she came n picked me up.. she asked if i wanna go out tat nite... duh.. of course i wan la.. but stil gonna ask for parent's permission.. i called my dad if he gonna bring us out.. he said no plan so i can go out wit my frens.. heeee...



got ready n was waiting for carmen to come n picked me up.. she kinda sesated.. haha.. my mum said this to me.. ahem.. 'tis is d time where u guys can go n have fun to d fullest... s in when u r 18, 19, 20, 21, 22... this 5 years is d best year to enjoy...' i was so shocked.. haha.. tat means she let me out le.. lalala.. n i kinda tell her mayb v going for clubbing.. she lik go no respond n she said dun drink so much wit her cool face... O.o



carmen came n off v go to fetch amber n erisha.. suddenly darren called n asked y dun v go laundry clubbing instead of curve for d countdown n fireworks.. of course v agreed.. haha.. v have been waited for it lik 1 year ago... oh.. i tink i crap too much.. let d pics do d talking den...




4 of us in d car... u wil be sick of our faces later...


me kissing szen.. i tink i din do good enough...


she's showing me how to do it.. n i looked really scare... she might jus rape me anytime...



again d 4 of us.. while waiting for roy n his frens...


carmen n her golden rules...



again wit her golden rules.. there's sum story behind it.

amber, me n carmen...



carmen, me n erisha...

who is having bigger boobs now...?


while waiting for roy, v went to tis shop n started to try on sum dresses.. amber n me went into d changing room together n v started camwhoring...

me wit d black long dress...a very elegant dress....


me, kathy the camwhore slut...


slut and bitch...


roy came n they had dinner.. v were kinda full so v went big apple for doughnut instead...

can u resist the delicious doughnuts...?


d cream ter-spilled out...


v walked around after having our doughnuts n called twins.. they r ady at laundry so v joined them.. carmen n roy came after tat...

d gals wit d bottle of barcadi limon.. erisha n krystal standing... carmen, me n amber sitting...


marvin d bag holder... ish.. his face is smaller tis time.. i wonder wat he did...

marvin n me.. both in black...


darren n me.. he's getting slimmer n slimmer oso...


krystal n me... she's damn hot...


me licking d bowl after having creme brulee.. i m NOT drunk.. take note...


amber going WTF...


roy n me...


while dancing.. wit all our sweats.. ewww... v had d best Tanggal 31 ever...


caught erisha n marvin...


a big gang there...

marvin n me... v sweat lik nobody's business....

darren n me.. i look so retarded...


d twins n me... love them so much...

amber, roy n me...



Munnie came by den.. danced wit her n again pic taking session b4 v headed home...


d black ones...


when there's black, there's always white to balance it...


HELP-ians... v rocks...



us.. c r all in either black o white.. v din do tat on purpose... v jus understand each other...lalala...


a kiss b4 v go...


another kiss for darren...


v saw this when v r heading home.. d car got a plaster on it.. so damn cute wei...



reached home at 2.20.. everything stinks lik hell.. even my bra got d smoke smell.. ewww...tat's it for d day... hope u enjoy c-ing all d pics n my craps...

P/S: some pics are stil wit munnie.. wil get it n post it here next time.. muaks...