Friday, January 11, 2008

long time

its has been a long time since the last time i posted a blog here... yea, ever since wat happened to me...
*
eventually, i m getting better... thx to most of my buddies especially steph.. she has been be wit me for pass of this month.. thx darling... as i said, i m getting better... trying very hard to let go everything bit by bit..
*
anyway, college started last week.. eh... yea.. 8 days ago... took human comm and econs as elective while stats is d compulsory sub.. kinda torturing i feel...
*
but guess wat... jeng jeng... i saw CUTE GUY.. yea.. MR C ( ask me why, who knows i might tell :P )... wahahhaha... in both stats n econs class.... woooott~~~ can u seriously feel how happy i was to c him...? lalalala~~~
*
phew.. was kinda tired this few days.. went shopping and hunting for clothes... and now i m sitting to get my stats homework done.. graphs making me sick dy...
*
PEACE & LOVE