Tuesday, January 15, 2008

oopsieeeeeee

oops... i did something embarassing today.. like i always do huh?
*
ahem.. i maybe made a guy misunderstood steph for no reason.. i wasnt do it on purpose.. seriously.. i didnt know he was there, so close to us..
*
the actual truth is i was telling waisze that my cute guy (being perasan he's mine) will be going camp as well. so she asked me for his name. i showed her and i accidentally shouted her cute guys name instead.. steph was being good ask me to lower down my volume. too bad it was too late... he passed by us and according to steph, he was looking at me before looking at steph... omg..
*
hmmm... no worries steph.. nothing will happen... trust me.. i can predict future (konon la)... worry also worry about me first la.. you guys make it so obvious about me and him... ish....