Wednesday, May 9, 2007

laughing all our lungs out...

omg... i guess i must now be careful of wat i write on my blog dy... got hackers come n visited my blog quietly... oh so shitty la dei... hope my 6th sense tell me d wrong thing... pray hard...

hmmm... today in mr tony's class realy funny la... carmen, erisha n me sat together... but b4 tat v started laughing when v were in toilet wit daphne n steph... bout d pointy thing remember... haha.. damn funny la... den went into d damn bladdy cold class... can c erisha's goosebump n v assume that looks lik chicken's skin after v pull out all d feathers... haha.. realy looks alike la... shud hav take pics of it la... miss it dy... haha... tats when v started calling her chicken... even faiz n melody in front of us oso call he tat... faiz keep saying, ''keep quiet chicken''... haha.... carmen n me was juz laughing at her... haha... den carmen wanted to take pics of her... she yelled at her n kept staring at her... haha.. keep asking her to delete al d pics... if not she'll kena from her... haha.... i tink u beta delete it... if not kena from her wil die wan.... haha....



PEACE