Thursday, May 31, 2007

memorable day......

yeah... i m damn happy today... i finally got my car... oh its not my car.. its actually my mum's.. but i get to use it... so can say its ours... hmmm... i got to try tat car today.. damn nervous u noe... n its lik so big pressure to drive a new car... summore mum bla bla bla-ing beside me... c d mirrors... ur signal... ur wheel.. oh my god (OMG).... arghh... anyway, gonna drive it again 2moro.. so pray for me tat i'll be ok.. den i can faster drive... hehe..
i haven talk much bout my car, have i...? its MYVI... very nice car... summore its d SPECIAL EDITION wan... damn cool d design.. sum might tink its kinda lala.. but i feeel its kinda sporty... hehe.. its silver in colour... i lik tat color... but if its black, i feel would b nicer... but nvm.. i dun mind.. s long s i got to drive... n my pals, dun wory.. u guys wanna drive when v go out, i can lend u... no prob.. but dun la cal in d mid of d nite say u wanna lend car... tat 1 sry la...
hmm... its amber presentation 2day.. guess she'll do fine... n its my maths test 2moro... gonna die for it.. sure damn hard... n al d best to my frens who r taking d exam 2moro.. n oso amber.. al d best in ur quiz...
oh yea.. i almost forgot.. its my cousin's bday today... he's 1 year old today.. cute huh...? n fred.. happy bday... :)
PEACE