Wednesday, May 30, 2007

yeah...

finally days of hard work are gone... i passed up my journal dy... hahahha... but got new journal dy... sad betul.. but nvm.. stil got time to do.. seriously dun wanna do last minute work dy... but i jus duno y d hell i m so damn lazy... mayb cos i m use to be lazy... cannot change my attitude.. anyway, gonna push myself up dy.. i m now in college dy... big big gal dy...
hmmm... juz got my lunch at secret recipe... got sum funny stuff revealed there... i duno wat happen to sum of my guy frens... i din noe my guy frens can be so gay.. they were realy acting gay n they were lying on each other's shoulder... ewww.. damn gay... v saw some nice scene caught by boon feng... good job boon feng.. cheers... haha...
amazingly, i din yawn in my english n study skills class.. shocking huh...? haha... mayb long time din hear mr daniel lazaroo's voice so wun get so bored la... he went hanoi last week... n he looks so reastless today... erm erm... n v said sum1 was too rough ytd.. i cant mention her name... she wud definately kill me... she hit me in d class when i laugh jus now... laugh oni u noe... lik tat oso she hit me dy... imagine wat she'll do if she read her name here... cant imagine at all... scare scare...
i dun wan to go maths class... i dowan c my math teacher... i dun wan him to teach... i dun understand wat he say sumtimes... waaaa....... sob sob...... wanna ponteng... but i oso wan my 10% from him... waa......

PEACE