Sunday, August 19, 2007

after so long

lalalala... my fren said my blog was not updated for few days so he asked me to update it.. so jus uploaded sum pics for u guys to enjoy... oh yea.. n tat guy who asked me to update is ken.. yes ken.. unbelievable rite...?
he sendiri pun tak selalu update blog wan now ask me update... ish.. he's totally a diff person tis week.. not changing into those quiet nerd.. but he's becoming more n more frenly.. duno y.. n he's damn notty tis week.. u noe wat i mean.. summore now call me a SLUT pula.. ish.. nvm.. i dun mind bcos i m really a SLUT... haha.. :P ok so now enjoy d pics k...
ken n me.. he's d 1 i m talking bout.. handsome huh...?

camwhoring during LAN class... ken n ling in red... carmen n me in pink.. v din do it in purpose.. v jus noe each other too well...

carmen n me.. i jus dun understand y cant she take pic properly wit me.. haha...



me n ken.. again.. P/S : he is not my bf alto my mum tot he is.. swt...

me n ling... my bestie of all.. v have known each other for 10 years... yea from primary skol...


helene n me... another dear of mine... damn miss u...



ling n helene...


mel n me... she's damn hot... i m nth compared to her... >.<


karuna n me... after a few shot...


some random pics...

she's damn cute rite...?


can u resist her cuteness...?


traffic light... d green myvi is ken's.. go n spot him...


wah... no wonder so jam la... ish wan...


ice-cream from baskin robbin...

r u getting more n more hungry now...?



yumm yumm...


tats all.. hope u enjoy my blog... muaks...