Sunday, August 26, 2007

rotting..

i've been rotting for d whole day.. woke up early.. at 10.30 am..slept at 2 ytd.. 8 n a half hour of sleep is definately not enuf for me.. sleepy.. =.=
hmmm... i m much happier now if to compare to few days ago.. jus duno y.. mayb i noe its time for me to let go him.. its not easy.. and its not tat tough s how i tink it was.. stupid me.. haha..
let me c.. yea.. mayb its d time.. n d feeling is really decreasing.. yeahh.. kaka.. it might be a good thing.. yea.. it is.. wat d hell m i typing here a..? its obviously sth good rite...? but there's another prob tat i've mentioned b4 in a few post back.. I M SCARE TAT I WIL LIK ANOTHER GUY !!! ish.. tats d bad thing bout it.. missing sum1 who is not missing u is not fun.. i decided not to miss him anymore.. yeah.. it takes alot of times but i m on d way done.. even when my fren talk bout him, i jus dun have d feeling lik how i react last time.. get wat i mean..?
hmmmm.. i realised few frens of mine is having sum 'thinking' oso... i wonder wat is it.. mind telling me...? hehe.. i m kepoh ma.. ok.. back to it.. single o being in a relationship is more fun...? i bet more ppl answering single.. even amber.. i noe its more fun but i jus wanna be in a relationship since its lik so long i've not been into... c la how.. jus let it be..
cant force it..
i love you my dear.. kaka...