Friday, August 10, 2007

pics from PD Trip...

s i promised, i wil upload d pics.. here's sum of d pics... mostly d starting of d trip.. let d pics do al d talking... enjoy..
my bag full of my clothes and d needs..

yea.. i brought my pooh toooo....

FOOD!!!

JUNK FOOD!!

FOOD for BBQ!!


again FOOOOD!!!


MAHJONG... how brilliant r us...


view from d balcony of our room...


another view... nice isnt it...?



view of the beach that can be seen from d balcony...


carmen is happy!!! she tot she got d bed...


bathtub in d bathroom.. sounds nice rite...?


started camwhoring.. sinyee, daphne, me n erisha..

there's even a net for us to play volleyball...


us at d beach... from left : me, erisha, li shian n daphne


nice legs except for 1... who's hairy leg is tat...?


ken, d sandy man... he jus love d sand...

carmen lim in d poooool wit her mum's swimsuit...


our fav past time - camwhoring... from left: me, erisha n sinyee...

caught mr eyo wit his 'yeng' sunglasses...


daphne n me got nth else better to do... by d pool side...


5 pretty gals for exhibition... c no touch...


erisha n me camwhoring in d car..

calise n her sausages... she's taken...


view of d BBQ place...


another shot...


another shot... tis is nice rite...?

start BBQ-ing n eating...
pics at nite...
eyo looks drunk, doesnt he...? but he's not.. after high-ing...

can u c how red is she...? she's definately drunk tat nite... by d way, she's carmen leong...


P/S : more pics wil be updated soon...