Sunday, August 26, 2007

new timetable..

erm erm.. secara jujurnya, i m damn freaking lazy to update my blog... seriously... but i m here tis moment is because i m really bored.. too bored until i got nth to do so decided to update my blog..
went to d website to copy down my new timetable.. i left it in steph's file... i forgot to ask her back b4 i go.. so have to copy it down all over again.. i realised d new timetable dun have 3 hours break for me.. tats means i cant go MV o 1u without my mum's permission.. sighs.. sad wei.. obviously i lik sem 1 timetable more.. i can c my classmates in every class...
i jus hope some lecturers wil let us go earlier for sum classes... i have a few days tat 3 classes are in a row.. means 4 n a half hours without break.. praying hard.. sem 2 is gonna be a hectic sem.. pray hard i wun die.. oso pray hard i wun fail.. i dun wanna repeat any classes again.. oh god.. pls help me...
lalalala.. mampus-ing.. =.= i love u my dear... oops