Saturday, August 11, 2007

ken's turning 19..

last wed v went n celebrated ken's bday...he's officially 19... he should be proud that sum of us accompanied him for d whole day.. not to say 24 hours but i tink there's at least 12 hours... as usual, shopping is sth v must do... so headed to 1u after d bday boy fetched me..
s usual, details of d bday boy..
Name : Kenneth Wong Hooi Sing
Age : 19
Add : Sumwhere in aman puri.. ( i tink )
Status : currently available.. ( interested pls contact me... i wil jodohkan )
Hobby : sleeping in d class...
Fav Word : Mao ( means bulu ) - haha


d bday boy SS in LAN class..


he's shy at first...


fuiyoh.. act cool wit his new sunglasses...



ken n me...

lunch at nando's.. d thingy on d table... cool huh...?


diff view of it...



d other side of it... food...

cute huh tis thing...?

ling n me in red.. mel in white.. neither of us bought it.. oni carmen lim...

erisha n me...


carmen lim n me.. she wore skirt tat day...



babeeee oooiii n me...

us camwhoring in d toilet...


carmen lim n her sushi...


caught mel in action... ooopss.. i oso there...


babeee ooiii...



he looks so lonely.. haha...


dinner at kelana jaya... steamboat again... d ball is getting bigger...


d food in process...

bday boy's cake...


another view of it.. ewww... he have to eat it...


n there he go... big mouth he has... haha...

P/S : i din elaborate much cos i m lazy.. so wanna noe detailly, ask me k...?